NRMRC Meeting Highlights - January 2018
Date: January 10, 2018 Time: 6:00 pm
Host: Annual Meeting - Golden Corral, Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh NC
• Attendance: 20
Welcome (David Koss)
Consent Agenda Moved: John Wallis, Second Sly Glass, contingent on Treasurer Report reconciliation
Treasurer's Report (see file on website) The financial report does not equal what the bank says we have, off by $45.07. Joe Johnston tasked to review transactions for missing item(s).
Minutes of the Last Meeting
Upcoming Train Shows
- World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour, Charlotte, January 13-14 2018. Setup on the 12th. Be there by 1:00
- T-TRAK Show in Galloway Ridge – February 3rd. Mark Blaustein – Superintendent. Full auditorium available this round. T-TRAK.
- New Bern (Feb 24-25) – details to be determined
Old Business (David Koss)
- N-TRAK E-Newsletter - if members are not receiving this emailing, please let Larry know. The list will be revised following the collection of dues for (Full Members will receive the e-letter)
- A reminder that we are completing the inventory of our modules for insurance coverage. Todd is working on this.
New Business (David Koss)
- Elections: Nominations were opened for Officers and a Director for 2018. Election slate, President - Todd Shoffeitt, Vice President - Sly Glass, Treasurer – Joe Johnston, Secretary - Larry Hicks, Director Paul Ohegyi (Mark Blaustein withdrew from consideration). Move to Approve, David Koss, Second, John Wallis , Mark, Joel, Dave Derway, Mark is up - Paul, nominations closed - Dave motion - John 2nd. David Koss emeritus …
Our New Board:
President: Todd Shoffeitt,
Vice President - Sly Glass,
Treasurer – Joe Johnston,
Secretary - Larry Hicks,
Directors – Joel McCurry, David Derway, Paul Ohegyi
Next Meeting: February 7, 2018, David Koss, HOst
5 Minute Tip: TBD
Program: Best Practices, John Wallis
Copyright © 1997–2018 North Raleigh Model Railroad Club. All rights reserved. The NRMRC is a Not-For-Profit Corporation incorporated in North Carolina. The various logos and heralds shown here are the property of their respective organizations.