9 in attendance, 6 via Skype
- Welcome Meeting called to order 7:33. Welcome Vance Knight
- Treasurer's Report (Joe Johnston) In Joe’s absence, Paul Ohegyi updated the treasurer’s report. $100 for storage shed. Since we have the new trailer, can we rent a smaller space? Dispensation TBD. Minor typo in upper left corner should be corrected. Move to approve: John Wallis Second: Todd Shoffeitt Approved
- Welcome Paul Ohegyi: 13 in attendance, 4 via Skype
- Treasurer's Report (Joe Johnston) Motion: Joel Second: Larry Hicks
- Minutes of the Last Meeting (Larry Hicks) Motion: David Koss Second: Mark Blaustein
- Train Shows (Paul Ohegyi)
- TCA Show Apr 30-May 1 2016, T-TRAK, Scott Building - Paul Ohegyi Superintendent
March 2, 2016 - Chapel Hill - 10 members attended the meeting - Thanks to Mark Blaustein for hosting.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 — It was a dark and stormy night, but 12 members braved the rain and met at Dave Koss' house for the February Meeting
Nineteen members and one guest attended the Club's 2016 Annual Meeting at the Golden Corral restaurant on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh.
Thirteen members, 10 in person and 3 by Skype plus two guests attended the Club's December 2015 meeting hosted by Joel McCurry. Thanks Joel.
Copyright © 1997–2018 North Raleigh Model Railroad Club. All rights reserved. The NRMRC is a Not-For-Profit Corporation incorporated in North Carolina. The various logos and heralds shown here are the property of their respective organizations.